Stated Income Commercial Real Estate
Stated Income: The Better Commercial Real Estate Loan
If you are interested in commercial real estate, you may have found that qualifying for a conventional loan can be challenging. Lenders are very risk-averse and slow-moving. If you want to purchase, renovate, refinance, consolidate debt or otherwise finance commercial real estate, Amoro Capital has a solution for your needs: stated income commercial real estate financing.
How It Works
When you apply for a conventional mortgage, you submit your financial information and hope to meet the qualification criteria. The property itself is barely considered beyond its purchase price. There is an extended underwriting process involving a lot of paperwork.
A stated income loan is different. The qualification decision is based primarily on the value of the property in question. If it can cover the mortgage, taxes and insurance, you are likely to qualify for a loan. This can move significantly faster because there is less paperwork involved.
This is an option for all types of real estate projects. Whether you work in restaurants, apartments, offices, warehouses or any other type of property, this could be an option for you. If the building can qualify, then you likely will as well.
There are many great features of stated income commercial real estate loans. These are some of the most noteworthy advantages:
- You can qualify with a 600 credit score.
- The loans have fixed rates and 25-year terms.
- Our loans are amortized.
- The loan-to-value ratios are high, especially on multiunit residences and mixed-use properties.
- You can receive a large loan amount.
- You can use the funds for purchasing, refinancing, debt consolidation and more.
- You only need a W-2 or self-employment documentation for your application.
- We welcome almost any property type.
Get Started Today
Contact Amoro Capital today to learn more about our stated income commercial real estate financing. We look forward to helping you get started with a free consultation.